Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Libowy
Admin

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:35 pm

"I can not take this!!!!!!! If you two are going to argue, I will personally throw you from the ship! Ki, I like you and all, but right now, you are being a major b****! Likia did nothing wrong! She's travailing with us now, so you can get over whatever is with you right now!" I was pretty angry with Ki right now. I might be mad a Likia, but there was nothing to be mad about. Ki insulted her hero or something, and she stood her ground. I had to respect that.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:34 pm

My heart pounded in my chest. He may be cute but ooh if he even thinks about talking like that to me again I will have his hide. I took a deep breath and tried to bring it down all the way down to my toes. I closed my eyes to concentrate on cooling down.
"Fine." I said keeping my eyes closed. I took a few more breaths. I could feel my heart slow down to it's normal pace. I walked over to Danshi-chi.
"Don't call me that again." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 am

"Fine." I was still pretty steamed, and I didn't really care about how I acted at that moment, but I knew later I would feel really, really bad about it. My eyes shot from one person to another. I silently sat down in the shadows. I didn't want to talk. I knew I had screwed up, but still no guilt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:15 pm

"I like Aang. One day he'll learn earth-bending which is my element. If we had an air-bender which is impossible other then Aang then we would have all the elements. And please be quiet. Your yelling is hurting my ears." I give them I sick, pale look, close my eyes, role over, and sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:17 pm

I sat down silently. I stared into the leaping flames.
"You all should get some rest; it's been a long day. I'll stay up." I said not looking up from the fire. I got up and move to the prow of the ship. The sea spray hit my face gentle. The gentle breeze blew my hair in my face. I pushed some behind my ears. I breathed in the salty air. My eyes were closed during this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 am

I silently waited for the others to leave. I was starting to feel guilty. After everyone was gone, I stood up. I gently walking over to Ki, I spoke. "Hey, Ki, look I'm really sorry for how I treated you. If there's anything I could do to make it up to you, I'd do it."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I look up and sigh seeing the full moon. I wanted to be home. Not home like it would be now. Back in Ba-Sing-Sa with Kase (twin) and my mom and dad in the family shop. As I start to fall asleep I remember the night the fire-nation attacked. It wasn't bad at first. It was when I was listening to my parents talk about hiding my sister and I when they attacked. I had been really worried. Then they attacked. We were startled and in the chaos Kase got lost in the crowd. I had screamed and tried to run after her but my parents held me back. I start to cry from homesickness and loneliness.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm

I punched his shoulder playfully and laughed.
"Who said anything about making it up? All I want is for you not to call me that again. Though apology accepted." I said still keeping my eyes closed. I smiled and opened up my eyes. I looked at him and grinned even more.
"Not only is apology accepted but you should do have guts. Most boys I've seen just do whatever a girl says. You showed that you're not like that. That's good. I would trust my life in your hands any day and fight right along side ya to."
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

I smiled as she spoke. "Thanks. Same concept for me." I walked up beside Ki. The sea breeze felt a bit cold but pleasant. "Great night huh?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

I open my eyes not remembering falling asleep. "It's OK. When will we land? I wanna have solid ground under my feet." I sigh and continue. "I am looking for my twin sister. I haven't seen my parents in a year. (Looking up at him) When we get to the earth-kingdom do you think we could..." Not continuing. He could figure it out.

I walk out of the cabin and look at the moon, my hair blowing in the breeze. I see other kids. I look at the youngest. I had a sense that she was not feeling well. Healer's sense.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:50 pm

"A day at least, three at most, and yeah, we can look for your sister. now go get some rest. long day tomorrow." I shooed her of with my hand not even turning around. It wasn't that there was a big day ahead of us, it was I was hoping to get a private moment with Ki.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I lay down again. I was going to find her. I was going to see my parents too. Sighing I start to sleep again.

Seeing the sleeping girl I wet my hand and walked over to her. I start trying to heal her. She was sea-sick. Hard to heal but I tried.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:25 pm

I turned around. A prickly feeling came over me, it wasn't bad just that some one I didn't know was close. Either that or panranoia. I saw a girl with long black hair healing Kay. I turned back to Danshi-chi. I tapped my finger aginst his arm and pointed over to Kay and the other girl. I put my finger to my lips to show to be quiet. I mouthed one word, one very important word I never thought I would say.
"Waterbender" My eyes lingered on them. I saw my mom heal before, but still it was awestrucking. She was wearing Fire nation clothes like me. I smiled a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:40 pm

I look up and knew I was noticed. Jumping up I backed away a bit. "Uh. Um." I was tensed up though realizing she was smiling my messed up mind mistook it as a look of evil. "That. I. DON'T HURT ME!!" I say crouching down and closing my eyes.

I jump up startled. "What happened? What I miss." Noticing I didn't feel as sick I look at the older girl. "You. You made me feel better didn't you? Well I am not going hurt you." I say smiling a bit. She seemed nice enough. I then saw her blue eyes. "Water-bender!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I laughed. I walked over and helped her up.
"Hurt you? Why on Earth would I hurt you? I would never hurt another waterbender unless they attacked me." I said.
"My name is Kiona but call me Ki. What's your name? Where are you going?" I asked. I smiled at her again. I walked back to Danshi-chi.
"We'll talk later." I whispered to him. I wanted to learn about this waterbender. I thought I felt my fingertips brush his.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"I'm Kameta. My coasin and I are going to Ba-Sing-Sa to get on another boat to the Northern Water-tribe. I-I'm kinda scared of the fire-nation. They took my from my home when I was 8. My cousin was 11. We were taken to a prison for 7 years. Then they let us out because we were 'broken'." I say with a sigh, smiling a little bit but not much.

I look at her. Was she telling the truth or was she playing us.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm

"Wow. I'm sorry, it was none of my business. You guys need sleep . As Danshi-chi said we've got a big day ahead tomorrow." I said. I looked out at the water. It was inky black, the water. I could see the stars ever so bright. I wounder if Joy or Mom or Dad or even Romhe were looking up at the stars right now. Probably not. The boys would be sparring right now. I thought with the often pang of jealousy. Mom and Joy would be laughing at some story of Mom's past. Probably one of when she met Dad or how she and her best of friends would have huge snowball fights, boys against girls. The girls would throw the hardest they could but the boys would use bending to get them by making large snowballs. I mentally shake my head. Stay on Earth Ki. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:18 pm

"We might've done time together. When'd you get out?" I was a beautiful night. I wondered what Ki was thinking about. To bad I wasn't physic.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:39 pm

"Earlier this year. My cousin and I were not allowed out a lot because they were afraid we'd water-bend." I look at them. Did they trust me? "Um my cousin and I have a cabin over there. If you guys need anything we're over there."

I look at her again. She seemed un-trusting. "Oh OK. Uhhh. I'm to hyper now to sleep. To much excitement."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:09 am

"Well if you can't sleep we can playa game." I said laying on my back looking up at the stars.
"All you have to do is look back up at the stars and try to find pictures in the sky. You can also do this durning the day with the clouds."I scan for a picture and do not come up emty-handed.
"Look, see that group of stars? Don't they look like a dragon flying?" I say smiling.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:19 am

"That one looks like a turtle-duck." I say with a giggle." My sister and I would play this during the summer when we visited our uncle out of Ba-Sing-Sa. We would see all sorts of stuff in the stars. Clouds too." I smile. This was fun.

I watch them. "There's a snowflake. In the stars I mean. See it? Well I am going to talk to my cousin now." I walk back into my room and my cousin just look at me with a smile and said, "It's your destiny." And handed me my things. She said, "What you decide right now will change the outcome of your life and the others." She smiled again completely confident in me. I understood what she was saying. I nod to her then put the stuff down and hug her. "We will meet again cousin. I am sure." I say to her. She nodded and said the same. Then a walk out of the cabin with my stuff. "Anymore room for me in your little group?" I say to them.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

I look at the other then back at her.
"I'm sure we have enough room." I said with a smile and pat the space next to me. I look back up at the night sky.
"I see a man with a peice of earth." I say and point at it.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:17 pm

I smile and sit my stuff down. I had a group. Friends. Things I haven't had for 7 years. "There's a ship." I say pointing.

"Oh a rock!" I say pointing and yawning. I was tired but I didn't want to sleep.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm

"I see a platapus-bear." I said, giggling no less. I took out my Fire Nation insignia tie from my hair.No sencence in keeping it on at night. I sighed happily. I wave Danshi-chi over.
"Come on. You know you want to." I say like a little kid. I get up and give him a slight push from behind. I came back around to face him.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:40 am

"Um, there's Ange." I point at a group of stars the resemble a man. I lay down beside Ki. Today had be a great day, even I was almost arrested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: