Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm

I nod satisfied. I laid back and sighed happily.
"I see..dancers." I said. I reflect again on today's escapade and tonight's game and newest addition. Let's see, I saved a boy, who I've never knew, from being aressted, I helped a girl get back conicessness, started a amazing journing, almost got in a fight with a firebender, met the most pecilour boy and met another waterbender. Now I was playing an old game..with my new friends. No scratch that. These guys..these guys were my family now. Kamenta and Kaysue were like little sisters, Danshi-chi was like a big brother and Likia..a very distant cusin? It doesn't matter. We were all interdependet on each other. Wethar if we want to be or not. I smiled at the thought. We were all one family, a strange crazy awesome family. That doesn't mean I don't love my other family but this one I could be me. I didn't have to hide my bending from them. I never felt this..this free. Free like water in the ocean. Free like the birds that are always flying. I felt like destiany finally put me in the right place. Good job destainy!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 pm

I smile. I had a place I belonged. I knew I belonged in the north pole but my heart told me to go with them. I look at the others and said, "You know. I was just thinking about some things my brother taught me. Well we were all different things of a puzzles and now we came together. We are no longer different things. We a a team; a family.

I think about what she said. "Your right... I guess? But your right." I say smiling. "There's a flower!"
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I looked at Kamenta.
"That was what I was just thinking." I said a little bafled. I looked back at the sky and see what Kay was talking about. I could see a flower. I saw a pot.
"I see a large pot." I say.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:09 am

I lay down beside Ki. I let out a low yawn. "Ugh. It must be getting late," I state looking out over the horizon. "Or early. Look!" I point out at the sliver of sun. "Looks like we stayed up all night. It doesn't seem like that long."
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:27 pm

I (now asleep) roll on my other side. Having a good dream about my sister and I earth-bending in a cave some where when we were little. I missed those caves... And my parents.

I yawn and say, "It's not like it matters anyway. We can still catch some shut eye if we stop talking."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:33 pm

I nod and close my eyes instantly falling asleep. I had dreams of learning waterbending and seeing the world. In my sleep I must have rolled over to Danshi-chi in my sleep because I felt warmth. In my dreams I was battling a firebender and winning then I was fighting two firebenders and things became more difficult. I had less control of the water and fire was getting closer. I couldn't make out their faces but some how I knew they were the allgeded firebenders in Ba sSng Se. The firebenders who uprooted my life. The fire was getting closer to me and I was getting more afraid.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:55 pm

after overhearing every thing that hppened ...i tryed to fall asleep.......but my mind just wouldent shut up........wow they seem really closei thought.i wished i had friends like that....close,always at my side....but no..im a lone wolf....an evil deadly untrustworthy fire bender. i sat up and ,wrapping my blanket around me .....silently walked to wheree the other travlers were that were still awake.....i stopped in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:06 am

I woke up in a mildly chilled sweat. I carefuly got up making ure that I didn't wake anybody up. I walked over to Likka and sat down next to her.
"Couldn't sleep?" I asked. I, for some strange reason, was actually being nice to her. Weired I know.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:53 pm

"yeah" i replyed.....guess she was nicer at night......"you?"i asked
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Not wanting to tell her that I was having nightmares I simply shrugged.
"I don't need much sleep." I lied and put y chin in my palm. I looked across and saw the sun rising. I get and look at her.
"We should breakfrast started. When they get up they'll be starved." I said
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

"true" i said.....finnally i was doing something useful..."whats for breakfast.......if youll trust me to not put poison in it ill cook it"......"if it needs cooked"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:17 pm

I smiled and looked around. No one was close enough to hear.
"I need you to watch my back. I'm going to waterbend to get some fish. Then you can cook." I said and mostioned to the water around of us.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm

"im amazed u trust me with that.........."i said"ok but quickly"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 2:55 pm

I nodded and walked to the edge. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt the push and pull of the water and let my emotions run rampet: scared, thrilled, sad guilt. I moved my arms back like I was throwing off my sister's blacket off. The water followed and so did the-
"Fish." I said opening my eyes to see the slippery things flop about. I turned around and sawa boy staring at me. I thought I saw supsion cross his face.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:50 pm

I hear the swishish of water bending and wake up to see. Ka was water-bending and some girl was watching. Curious I stand up and walk over. "Fishing?" I ask her. "I can help... Maybe... sort of..."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:00 pm

I looked at Kamenta with a smile.
"Well go on, but quickly. By the way, Kamenta this is Likkia. Likkia this is the newest addition to the group, Kamenta." I said. I grabbed some fish up and put them over by the rest of the food from last night.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:59 am

i stood there not knowing what to say......was this a friend or foe?......would they .....i stopped myself there......if i worried about it to much i would go nuts
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:14 am

Seeing the worry cross her face shocked me. Inory I supose.
"Don't worry. She's a waterbender and she's coming to the North Pole with us." I said reasurring her. Why? I think it's because I want to make things go smoothe on this journy.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I look at her. Fire-bender! I step back, fall, and start shacking and breathing heavy. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I say. My fear of fire-benders was getting up to me.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:47 pm

I sit up with a jolt. I must've fallen asleep. I scramble to my feet almost slipping. "What's happening?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:04 pm

'It's ok. Kamenta, she's with us. She's not like other firebenders." I said trying to calm her down. Oh jeez is this what it felt like to be a parent? If so, I am NOT having kids. I put my arms around Kamenta feeling her shake in fear.

"I guess Kamenta freaked out when she saw Likkia. We were justing getting some fresh fish." I said looking up at Danshi-chi. His brown hair was suffering from some serious bed-head and I would've said something that would have set my cheeks on fire if it weren't for the fact that I was trying to keep to girls calm. So much for a smoothe sailing to Ba Sing Sa.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:13 pm

I was kinda out of my head right now. I look up at Ki. "Fire..." I say. Fire = bad. That's what happens to you when someone takes you from your home and tortured you at a early age and for a long time. I keep breathing deep and shaking. "Scary. To. Young. For. Fire."
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:21 pm

i shook my head and chuckled........"i dident do all that....and im sorry for whatever the fire nation did to you"i said reching out to touch her shoulder and show her that i dident bite....at least...not hard
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:39 pm

"So that's what's going on. Listen it's o.k. She's not gonna hurt you." It was like reasoning with a bag of potatoes. I let out a sigh and sit myself down on the boat.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:44 pm

"Shh. Hey, it's ok, nothing in going to hurt you." I said rocking her back n forth gentlely. I put my cheek on her head. I kept trying to tell her it was fine, that Likkia wouldn't hurt her, that she was safe but I felt as if my attempts were useless. I guess she had a right to be scared of Likkia after what she said last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: