Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:02 pm

I notice her pale skin and just by the look in her eyes I could tell she wasn't well.
"Do you need somthing to calm your stomache? I did learn how to make a tea to settle the body and mind." I said kneeling by Kaysue. I knew we had plenty of water and fire but mangos? I wasn't sure about that. It was the mango's juice that helped settle the body.
Back to top Go down
Alexxx

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Elliott Boehm, Water Bender

When I woke up, I was in complete darkness. I could not see anything, I only heard waves rolling and the place I was in moving back and forth. I concluded I was on a ship. I felt at ease around water, but I was nervous not knowing where I was.

My eyes open slowly, and my hair was matted to my forehead. I was wearing my Green Day t-shirt, with my Levi jeans, and red Chuck Taylors. All my stuff was with me, clothes, food, Vitamin Water, everything but my electronics. I did not remember putting them on this ship, let alone leaving my iPod and such home.

I have decided to go on the "deck", or, that's what my father had called it when I was little, and we had gone fishing. God, I would give anything to be there right now instead of this strange enviroment. Never mind that my father's whereaboats were unknown as of January this past year.

I step up the creaky stairs to the deck. There was already a few kids there. They all stared at me, like I was treading on their enviroment. Which I was. They probably knew my name, for all I knew. Who knows how long I was knocked out. "Who...who are you?" I croaked out in my American accent. If you looked in my eyes, you would see raging waters.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:32 pm

I turned around.
"Who are we? I think the more important question is who are you?" I asked. I sighed and waled up. I held out my arm to him.
"I'm Kiona though. Though call me Ki." I said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Looking at the kid. His clothes where so weird I almost threw up (mostly because of my sea-sickness). "I'm Kaysue. Call me Kay. You sound weird... and look weird too." Looking at him again I sigh and close my eyes. I was still hungry. Opening them hoping the weird kid was normal when I opened then and seeing my attempts didn't work I say, "Who are you and why are you dressed like that???"
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:35 pm

i looked at the new boy then back at the one who had asked about the company i smiled and said "thank you i would love to join you guys"....in my head i thought :if the others would agree because in all my pigheaded-ness i dident want to make them trust me less than i already knew they did: i looked back at the boy in the strange clothes...tilting my head to the side ..i stood and introduced myself"im Likia"i said. his accent was strange.....different
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

"And I'm Danshi-Chi. Where are you from? You don't sound... native to here." I looked at Likia, then at Ki. I stood up and places myself in between them. Lots off people to meet on this boat.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:04 pm

To sea-sick to stand up I sit up instead and say, "I'm Kyasue. Call me Kay. I'm an earth-bender!" I say as happily as you could when sea-sick. He seemed OK to tell though I gladly told anyone (even fire-nation which gets me in a bit of a fix). Looking at the two I knew then at the boy I didn't I said, "Your not from around here are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 pm

i looked at kay with empathy she really dident look well "are you ok?"i asked trying to get her to tell me what she needed ...while waiting for a reply i turned back to the boyi looked into his eyyes they reminded me of the water below us
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 pm

"What are those scribbles on your shirt? I've never seen deigins or words that look like that." I asked. Where was he from? This was gonna drive me nuts. Yes even more than that fire-bender, Likia. What was his name? Could he bend? If he could what element? Why was it his voice sounded so strang? All these questions and more flooded my brain. Then there was Danshi-chi near me and the fire-bender. Was he exspecting a fight? Then Kay's sea-snickness crossed my mind. Darn, too many peaple. Just shake it off, Ki. I thought. I looked up and just noticed that it was night and a full moon too boot. I turned to Likia.
"Can you start us a fire?" I asked. I hated to ask her to do something but might as well have her do something useful.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

amazed that the one who seeemed to hate me so asked me to do something worthwhile.i took the small amount of kindling i just happened to keep in a pocket of my messenger bag and let a small flame leap to life on my palm just as i did to warm mysellf a few minuts before. with the other hand i piled the kindling into a little hill and covered the pile with both hands as soon as my keen ears picked up the sound of twigs catching fire...i let go. i prefreed to do it this way instead of simply shooting a flame at it like a reaklas person would ...while that way may be simpler, my way has more controle
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:34 pm

I watched with caution of the flames in her palm. I felt the fire dance along the twigs. I sat down near it. I looked up. A full moon on the first night of this journy. Must be a good omen.
"Did you hear about what happened to Yue and the moon spirt?" I asked looking into the flames. I hugged my knees to my chest. I looked at each face, each person in the eyes. From Danshi's blue to Kay's green and hazel to likia's amber to this stranger's blue.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm

"iv heard rumers"i said ..."wasent yue the moon spirit or something like that?"i asked knowing the story.....i looked at every one starting with dansi-chi who had been oddly quiet "are you ok?"i asked im and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 pm

"Which rumors? I've heard so many wrong and twisted versions. Yue was a knid uh spirt or so I've been told. My grandparents wrote telling my family the truth." I said. I looked at Danshi-chi with consern. He had been non-talkitive for awhile. Was he ok? I hope he was alright. I really like him and I don't want him to be sick or hurt.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 pm

"It'll take forever to explain," I said "bacicly that when she was a baby the moon spirit gave her life and she gave it back to save the fishie thing......and all that jazz." I finished looking again at dansi -chi There must be something wrong with him. I thought
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm

I roll my eyes. Woa she was stupid.
"That 'fishie thing' is the moon spirt." I said frowning. I would think she know that. I felt the water, or to say sence it rather. The water was soothing and relaxing. I wish I could just jump in and ride the waves all the way home to Ba-Sing-Sa. I heard the singing of songs from other passengers. It was something about love and the four seasons. I thought about the four nations and noticed not only did they repesent a element but a season to. Water tribe was winter, Air nomads were fall, Fire nation was summer and Earth kingdom was spring.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:05 pm

I smiled at everyone. This was one of, if not the first time I had a 'family' to travel with. Though I wasn't so sure about the fire nation girl coming with us. I invited her so we could be balanced, and have a little extra strength behind me. I had a grudge or two against the fire nation for the death of my parents. But I would get over that. I don't really have much of a choose.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 pm

I smiled back at him. What was he thinking? I whish I knew. Has he traveled with others before? Hmm.. mabe I could get some info later. What sould we talk about now? Oh great now's there's gonna be an akward silence. I thought of some sort of interseting topic to talk about. Finally something hit me.
"What's your guys opion on the avatar and his friends? My personal favorite is Katara. She's a master waterbender and I would like to meet her someday." I said.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"Zuko is deffenatly my favorite." I said smiling whistfully. True he wasn't really apart of the group but still.. I really like Zuko even though i've never met the guy. I bet he wouldn't even look my way. A banished prince wouldn't think about talking to a lowly commenor, like myself.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:56 pm

I raised an eyebrow at her.
"How could you like Zuko? He's been hunting the avatar all over the world and trying to kill him and his friends." I argue. I could see this being interesting, very interesting. Yet I could also see her trying to fry me to extra crispy sheep pig. Either way is good for me, cause I know I could take her if it got to physical attacks. I let some water gather at my fingertips and played with it alittle bit. I wrote the word water in the air and smiled.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm

I glared at her.
"He was doing that so he could rule the Fire Nation and reclaim his honnor. I like him because he is determened. At least he's doing something to help out in the war. The avatar is doing nothing! He can't even bend all four elements and he is twelve!" I shouted. The fire rose a little higher. She wasn't going to mess with me or Zuko.
"And what is with you? You've treated me harshly and rudely ever since we've met today! What is your problem?!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:06 pm

"My problem is you! I don't trust you. I don't like you. You and I can never be friends! You're fire, I'm water. We are natural enemies." I shouted right back at her. I stood up. I put the water back in the sea.
"And one more thing. The avatar is doing something and he can bend two of the four elements. Plus he's a hundred and twelve." I growled.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:40 pm

I reared back in offense...I had done nothing to make her hate me.
"Oh yeah! So what is it that makes you hate me so much, huh? I know it can't be just because I'm fire and you are water. So tell me what it is?" I shouted. I stared right into those blue eyes. They seemed to gleam in the firelight or was it the water that did that? Either way I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:48 pm

~ Hunter, we're still in book one: Water. The avatar can only bend one element, and that's air.~ I leaped to my feet. "listen sit down..." I was being ignored. "Sit down!" I commanded. still nothing. "WILL BOTH OF YOU JUST SIT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:10 pm

suddenly dansichi spoke....well yelled....i heard his command and sat...suddenly worried
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:51 pm

OOC; oops. My bad.

BIC; I felt rage wash over me. My hands shook and clenched my jaw. I did as Danshi-chi said or more like yelled. I never took my eyes off of Likia though. I wasn't going to let her try any funny bueness.
"Yeah?" I asked like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: