Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kitty

kitty

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am

i stared at the girl....she was obviously lost in her thoughts (
not that i blamed her seeing as zuko always seeps through my thoughtsto the front of my head ) i turned awaytook a few steps and said"ok then i guess ill see u guys around the ship....my names Likia by the way ...not that you would care" i walked across gthe ship and stood art the railing ..pondering not knowing what i did to make her not like me did she see me bend? io figured the fog would have coverd by bending...
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:42 am

I smiled at her leaving. I took a bite of pie. The pomagrate taste was strong but in a good way. The wind blew my hair in my face. I took a look at the water bending scrool Danshi and I bought in the market.
"I think we got a good deal on this." I said looking at the drawing. It was..poetic, the drawings.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:59 am

\i felt my stomach rumble as i watched her take a bite of food i couldent tell what it was but the breeze held the smell of pomagranet .i reached into my messenger bag and pulled out a bit of smoked fish it was cold but i ate it anyway...the piece was small so as to save the food for the journey.i looked again at the sparkaling waterthen at the sun ,i felt the breeze brinbg its warmth across my face
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

"Yeah but uh." I roll the scroll back up. "Let's save that for Bi-Sing-Sa. We won't be arrested there." My shirt was in such a way that the bottom half of my tattoo was showing. But I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 am

I looked back and saw the boy's shirt was scrunched up and I saw something. I squinted my eyes in hopes of seeing it clearer. If I wasn't already against the rail I would've backed up. It was the Water Tribe symbol. The Fire Nation's opposite and one of it's biggest threats to it's power. I strom back up to them.
"Water benders huh? I should've know. There's no way you could be Fire Nation. Nice. Bout time peaple started using their brains in this war. So let me guess spys?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:01 am

"We are NOT waterbenders. We are Fire Nation." I said denying her claims. I refuse to let a fire bender know about our bending. My mind raced with what might happen. Will she belive us? Will she fry us to a crisp? Will we kick her rear tail high off this ship? And oh no what if she wants our pie?
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:48 am

Sitting down my piece of pie yet to be eaten. "I'm not even water anything. I am going to Ba-Sing-Sa with them because they are my friends and I get to see my home town again. We are not spies because if I was you would be tangled up in metal right now." I say to the fire girl then I say to Ki and Danshi, "My name is Kaysue call me Kay and I am from the middle ring. You both are water benders right? Well I am earth and I do not like being on boats." I finish. Sighing I scold myself for not thinking the boat trip through.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

"oh really"i said ,skeptical,"then why the water tribe tattoo?"i asked gesturing to the tattoo on the boys side,i lookeed at her ,a smug look on my face ...i knew she would have no explanaition , i stared into her eyes, they shone like the water that reflected the sunlight below us .
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:38 pm

I glared at Likia. I had no why to exsplain the tattoo. I didn't even know he had a tattoo!
"Nice. Wait , Kay you can metal bend?" I asked with surpise. I thought only Toph could do that. I guess news doesn't travel as fast as I thought. I took at the rest of my slice of pie.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:50 pm

"Sort of. I'm not the best and not nearly as good as other more famous people but I can medal-bend. And an explanation? Easy. He's from a water tribe. He left the tribe for safety and ended up in the fire-nation. I was in the fire-nation looking for my lost twin sister. Ki was there for safety also so if you were to suspect ANYONE of the three of us suspect me. When you do be prepared for the consequences." I give her an evil eye meaning what I say as my quick response anger was kicking in even though I was sea-sick.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:57 pm

I was sat down.
"Alright so you guys are hiding in the Fire nation for saftey. But why? Of all places why the Fire Nation Capital?" I asked. "So I can see why you denied your nationality when I asked." I didn't know if they would trust me now, but I wanted them to.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

I kept silent as the conversation went on, slowly slipping my knife down my sleeve. As soon as she sat down I felt more comfortable, and pushed the knife back up. "The fire nation was one of the few places that didn't want my head for stealing. I move every once and a while 'cause people forget things." I pull my sleeve down."I'm Danshi-Chi."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Not ready to give up fighting I humph to the ground knowing I had no way no win. I was not a very good at medal-bending because I had known no one to teach me. I look at the pie and couldn't push my self to eat it because of my sea-sickness. Breathing slow and deep I close my eyes. All I wanted was solid ground under my feet.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:04 pm

"Now Danshi is wanted here now." I tease. I wink at Danshi to let him know I was joking with him.
"As Kay said I'm Kiona but every one calls me Ki." I said. I turn my face to the ocean. I felt the cool sea breeze on my face. I felt more clammer but still I didn't trust Likia. She could be trying to get infromation from us on how to attack at uor weakest moment.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 pm

i spotted movement on danshi-chi's arm i pretended to ignore it so as not to raise suspshion ..."so your a thief huh?"i said to him...assuming that he trusted me .he seemed ....more trusting of me than everyone else there.i looked accross the ship to my messenger bag ,i stood went and got it and sat back down i looked at him inquieringly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:36 pm

I eyed the bag with caution. I felt my arms get wet from the sea spray but didn't move. The sun was beating down on us but soon it would be dark. I grab some random blakets and put them around to make a few small beds.
"It'll be dark soon." I mumble.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

i watched her stare at my messenger bag...i knew she was suspiciousso just to reasure her that i was harmless i dumped it...the contents spreading accross the floor . i waited for a reply from danshi and the rest of the group
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

I saw her watched her dump out her bag. Must be her way of trying to earn my trust. Like that will happen. No matter what she'll never earn my trust. I just turned my back on her and finished making the beds. I thought of how different my life was now. I missed my sister andI's room. I pushed the thought aside. I have friends that I'm traveling with now. Thoughts of my family can be dealt with when I go to bed, when every one is asleep so I cn cry in in peace.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

"Yeah, I'm a bit of a thief, actually, and big thief. I grew up in a gang that thought things should belong to those who need them. They also-" I cut my self off. "You probable don't want to hear this story." This girl seemed harmless, but telling people you could bend in fire nation waters is not something a waterbender does. "So, uh, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 pm

I heard him ask her what her story was. I acted disinterested but I wanted to know what made her tick. What could it be? It couldn't too bad. From what I could tell most guys were big mama's boys and girls couldn't take pain at all. Of course there are a few exseptions to that. I picked up the last of the dinner that no one was eating and putting them in the basket for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Watching everything with the bag and the story telling I roll over slowly trying not to make myself sick. Thinking about how the sea was deep and the nearest ground was hundreds of miles away in any direction didn't make me feel the least bit better. Groaning a bit trying to block out the older kids talking but it was hard because when I was little I had had to hear for my sister as well as myself. I was a earth person. I did NOT like being in water or carried or anything without my feet planted firmly on solid ground.

~Hunter11 and kitty please stop posting back and fourth to each other on here because libowy and I keep getting left in the dust.~
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:33 pm

i was shocked when he asked for my story so i made a plan to tell him as little as possible ,so as to keep my cover and not give them any destroy likia ideas."my mother died when i was 12"i said "i watched my father beat her to death for not cooking the fish the way he wanted it ...i never liked my father.....so after months of planning i fled,hoping to find someone to help me stay sane i prefer to be alone ...but every once in a while i need compeny: i finished hoping he wouldent bask for more details i dident need strangers knowing that i was the only fire bender in the family
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:49 pm

"So... Want a bit of company for a little while?" I gestured my hands to the group I was travailing with. "If there's one thing I learned from the gang is that there's strength in numbers."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

My eyes widened. Her father killed her mother over fish?! Fish!
"Whoa! Uh, jerkish your dad much?" I said. I've heard of jerks in the Fire Nation but killing some one over how to cook a stupid fish! Totally wrong. Mabe she's not so bad. Or mabe it's a total fake story. I look down. Now I was being cruel. Or mabe I'm not. Grr. I hate this conflicted fight inside of me!!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Odd story. Still not trusting her I sigh. "Guys I don't feel good. I'm not the sea type." Sighing I roll on my other side so I was facing them. I didn't look well and was pale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: