Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Libowy
Admin

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Empty
PostSubject: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:37 pm

After we were out the door, I felt more confident. "How many times have you blushed today?" After seeing her blush, I couldn't resist. "O.K. let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:43 pm

I shrugged at his question.
"I don't know. I often don't blush. Ohh now who's blushing?" I tease. I laugh.
"So..wanna make any stops along the way? Any home towns you want to vist?" I asked,sounding causal but secertaly hoping he would say yes so 1.) I would get to know him better and 2.) so we can stop in Ba Sing Sea.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:38 pm

"Sure! I have a lot of friends in a lot of places, that owe me big time. Any places that you have in mind? Oh! We could go to Omashu, and Kyoshi! "
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 pm

"The air temples! Oh and Ba Sing Sea!" I and I confess, I squealed. I covered my mouth and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:17 pm

I laugh as well. "Any reason? And in case you haven't noticed, I don't see any flying bison." I chuckle. "Bi-Sing-Sa is easy." I pull out a map of the port. "There's a ship leaving in an hour or so." We enter the market, and the first thing I hear is, "Oh, young sir, would you be interested in a waterbending scroll? It's the same one Katara herself stole." That caught my attention. "How much?" I asked the salesman. "Uh... how about... say... 10 bronze pieces." He said thinking it was a deal, for him.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:19 pm

"Yes." I say quickly. I dug around for the money.
"Here, you go!" I say handing him the money and taking the scrool.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'll pay you half the price if you share the scroll. Here tell you what." I pulled out 10 bronze pieces. "Besides, there stolen anyways." I chuckle. "I bet we can rent a flying bison when we get to Bi-Sing-Sa. Say, what air temple do you want to see?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 pm

"Let's try Northen. and you have a deal." I say with a smile.
"So what do plan to do in the Northen Water Tribe?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:38 am

"Well, even though I have no real home, I get home sick. I've spent most of my life up there." I looked out at all of the stalls. "Why do you want to go to Bi-Sing-Sa? The air temple I understand. Everyone thinks it's beautiful. But, Bi-Sing-Sa was almost laid wast be the fire nation."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:12 am

"I grew up there as I told you earlier. It holds sentemital value to me." I said. I thought about todays adentures. So strange how fate will mess with you. I mean at first it was a typical day, just roaming around, then a girl faints and that makes me feel stupid about refusing to learn healing. Then a boy turns out to be a waterbender in hiding (more or less and a prone theif). And now I had a waterbending scroll, going to the Northern Water tribe but making a few stops along the way. Yup I belive that today was only the start of many more crazy days, full of adventure, and whatever else gets thrown into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

"Look!!" I point my index finger at the port. "See that big ship over to the right? That's the ship to Bi-sing-sa!" I start running at the ship. I was more than enthusiastic about this.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:36 am

Now feeling much better and my back-pack full yet again I set off trying to follow the other two. It was getting hard to track them because of everyone else. I knew they were going somewhere and I wanted excitement and my sister. Sneaking on the boat after them and hiding behind them I wait for the next thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 am

I ran after him more than ready to leave this place. Pitter pat, pitter pat, went my bare feet against the ground. I'm going home, I'm going home! It was still hard to wrap my head around the thought that I was traveling again, going to the North Pole, Ba-Sing-Sa every where. I stepped onto the metal ship. The basket felt heavy now, in my hand. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Libowy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:56 am

The metal ship would've been cold if it wasn't in the sun. I turn around and look at Ki and the little girl. "Ready? Bi-Sing-Sa, Here we come!!!!"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 am

I nodded my head yes. I walked up to the frount of the ships deck. I sat down and opened the basket.
"Dinner, any one?" I asked setting out the stuff. I felt a little tug at my heart from the inside. I knew what it was far to well. It was sadness and a little bit of guilt. Sadness for leaving my family, guilt for abandoning them. I pushed the thoughts aside. No, Ki. You are on your way to travel the world. No time for sadness and guilt.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:15 am

"Ba-Sing-Sa? I'm from there! My family fled when the fire nation attacked and my sister was lost in the crowd. We were little. My parents kept me from trying to find her because they didn't want to lose me as well but I ran away." Sitting down to eat some food the boat starts and I get a huge case of motion sickness.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:05 pm

"I'm from Ba-Sing-Se too! What ring were you in?" I asked happily. I handed them some meat as I spoke. Memories flooded through my head, about Ba-Sing-Se.
"I'm from the outer ring. I'm Kiona by the way. Call me Ki, though every one does."
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:13 pm

i stand on the bow looking down at the shimmering water . i think about what i have been through. i hear foot steps that pull me from my thoughts i turn to see faces i have never befor seen .i hear words ...but they are muffled
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:45 pm

I feel eyes looking on me. It was so unconfertable that it was madding. I turn around and see who it was. I saw a girl around mine and Danshi's age. She was starring at us and I couldn't stand it. She was wearing a one shoulder black shirt and tight red pants to her mid thigh and had shoulder length black hair. I glare at her.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:13 pm

they stepped through the fog. i saw several people,one was glaring at me she had dark brown hair and blue eyes. i couldent see the features of the other people. a light breeze sent a chill up my spine .i lt a small flame leap to life on my palm and held it near my arm warming it ...i watched the small bumps receed and finally dissapper.i retuned my gase to the people who had suddenly gotten closer, seeing that she was still glaring at me. i looked down at my bare feet.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 pm

I nodded when she looked down. I turned to my friends.
"Hey, we might want to keep this conversation low. I don't trust her. She was starring at us and firebended." I hissed. I shivered slightly.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 pm

i watched her turn to her friends and mumble something low...i read her lips just enough to pick out the words "i dont trust her"i willed her friends not to turn and looki cautiously stepped forward in an effort to make first contact .
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I notice the girl move forward and to keep our cover I quickly pulled a random subject to talk about while she was near.
"So do you think Zuko caught the avatar yet?" I asked quickly. I look at the girl and raise an eyebrow.
"Can we help you?" I asked bitterly. I had told my friends not minutes ago I didn't trust her and I don't. I hoped my bitternes would send her away. Firebenders minus the exseption of Liko were never to be trusted. Trust in my book, you had too earn. I trusted Danshi, I trusted this 12 year old girl, but I did not trust this older fire bending girl. There was no reason to.
"Do you need something?" I asked annoyed.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:14 pm

I blush slightly at the mention of the Fire Nation prince. True I've never met him and the fact he was banished. But I bet if I did meet him he could be really sweet. At first I ignored her rudeness but her second time was too much.
"I thought we could talk!" I raised my voice slightly.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"We are. " I seethe. I roll my blue eyes. Whoa she's so annoying, I thought.
"Pomagrante pie you guys?" I asked ignoring the girl. I was too busy to. All I could think about was Danshi-chi and this trip to the North Pole. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Danshi. That boy always seemed to creep into my head and it was all good thoughts. Even the bad traits like his kleptoness and his careless attatude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: