Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl
Admin

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:56 pm

GAIN CONTROL OF YOURSELF KAMETA! I say to myself. I take a deep breath. Calm down. Be calm. Another deep breath. "S-S-Sorry. J-J-J-Just. Emotionally and physically scarred." I say. Progress. Another deep breath.

I wake up. "WHAT'S GOING ON? WHAT AM I MISSING?" Darn sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I looked at Kay and chuckled slightly.
"You missed the chaos." I said. I patted Kamenta's back and sit up abit. I fill Kaysue in on what happened while she was asleep. When I was done a took a breath.
"Any questions? Comments? Stories? Idea's?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 pm

"I missed it???? WHY DIDN'T SOME ONE WAKE. ME. UP?" I say loudly but not that loudly. The sun was rising. "I'm hungry." I say changing the subject.

I had stopped freaking out was was sitting calmly in between Kay and Ki. No looking at the fire or at the fire-bender as I have been sense I stopped freaking out I say, "We should eat."
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

"Breakfast sounds perfect." I got up and grabbed a wet, yet dead fish. I handed it tpo Likkia.
"All yours. You did say you wanted to cook right?" I paused trying to think on what we could do. I wasn't much of a cook so I doubted I would be much help of Likkia. I couldn't really waterbend on a Fire nation (Even though I already did) so that was out the window. Not much to do on your way to Ba Sing Sa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa   The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journy to Bi-Sing-Sa
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Traveling :: Sea-
Jump to: