Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter11's Charaters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Hunter11's Charaters Empty
PostSubject: Hunter11's Charaters   Hunter11's Charaters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Name: Kiona "Ki" Lee Sea

Bender yes/no: yes

If yes what element: Water

Physical apperance: Kiona is the average height for a girl her age. She has a light tan. Her eyes are a bright blue that gleam when near water. She wears red pants that come just below her knees, a red tunic tank top and wears no shoes. Her hair comes to her waist and is a dark brown almost black color. She wears it down exsept for a small top section with is tied back with a Fir Nation insgenia tie.

Personality: Kiona being a water bender let's her emotions wash over her. She's a strong willed girl that has no time for traditions that hold her back. She's adneturesome and wants more to life than living in hiding. She loves being alone and wishes peaple would respect that. She keeps her emotions to her self but never her opion.

Wepan of choice: Other than bending? Well martial arts and a dagger.

Other info: She models her bending after firebenders.

History: Kiona used to live in Ba Sing Sea with her Mom (Kikia, water bender), Dad (Rohme, waterbender), older brother (Romhe, water bender) and little sister (Joy, non bender). Her parents come from the Northern Water tribeand wanted to keep thier children safe. They were living peacefuly and safely until they heard that there were two firebenders (Zuko and Iroh) in town. So her family moved where they would for sure be safe. The Fire Nation. Now She's living there in disguise as a nonbender from the Fire Nation. Also her parents are strict about the gender bending.

Theme song: One girl Revolution or Me against the world or Stand in the rain or beauty from pain. All by Superchic[k] As for love it's Landslide

Last edited by hunter11 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hunter11's Charaters   Hunter11's Charaters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hunter11's Charaters   Hunter11's Charaters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:10 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!! *parties like Ke$he*
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Hunter11's Charaters   Hunter11's Charaters Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Name: Gyngsi Hu

Bender yes/no: Nope and proud of it!

If yes what element: Look up ^^

Physical apperance: I'm shorter than average for my age. I may be slightly tan but I do have my awesome freackles. My hair is unruly and always put up in a ponytail or braided pigtalis or just pigtails. My hair is a very light brown that comes to my shoulders. My eyes are a bright hazel that fit the forest I'm always in. I wear a dark green dress with loose brown leggings and thin shoes.I'm very flexible.

Personality: I'm pretty easy going and bubbly. I love just being intune with nature. I am a healer, fourune teller and an herbalist. I always carry a pouch of gemstones that help keep aura in check and keep positive energy flowing around me. I hate fighting but I do if I must. I consider the war as an opertunity rather a problem.

Wepan of choice: Anything I need to or my gemstones.

Other info: N/a

History: I grew up in the Earth Kingdom. I left on my 12th brithday to become a healer fourune teller and herbalist. My parents were relunctent until I told them the spirts told me it was my destiny. They didn't want to fight the spirts. So I moved out into the closest forest to 'set up shop' so to say. I was new and asked the spirts for help. They did, they send me dreams, messages from stones or other things. I have a close realtionship with a certian spirt, Hai Bai. He is the one who helps me the most.

Theme song: Firework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter11's Charaters   Hunter11's Charaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter11's Charaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Forum :: Forum :: Rules and Joining :: Joining-
Jump to: