Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An "Avatar: the Last Air Bender, ' role-play forum.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ame's character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame

Ame

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Name: Ame

Age (12+): 15

Bender yes/no:Yes

If yes what element: Fire

Physical apperance :
Of course, her eyes are color amber. Other wise, her hair are semi long. They stop at her waist, and are a white pink and purple color. She like to keep them untied. She usually wear a white chinese style shirt with a black shirt with no sleeve* . Then, she wears simple black pants. Ame like having a belt where she can put her sword. Though she look all pretty , scars cover her body at some place where, when she was fighting, she was hurt. Ame never show her scars, so that's why she put some long sleeves and long pants. It happens sometimes she'll wear a kimono, in some special occasion, but that happens rarely. When Ame doe wear one, it is always blue. The only one she has is blue with water design. She received it the day she eft. The person who gave it to her was her big brother. The belt is blue as well. She keep her hair tied when ame wears her kimono. But

*(see the picture under, I don't know how to describe it..)

Personality:
She is pretty mean. Ame doesn't like talking to other people, unless they have a clue about some «mission» she is on, or only if they have something interresting to tell. When she train, she always do it alone, or with her master. Everything for her is kind of pointless, and have no reason to be. Even with all of that, she knows how to be «kind» at some times, like when someone just died. Ame has a big concentration, and when she has something in mind, no one can make her change that idea. But she is still really protective over certain things, like object to which she is really attached. The only person she is able to love is her big brother, since he is the only one who has been nice with her. Also, don't expect her to give you any clue or details about things she knows, she doesn't tell those kind of things to anybody, she prefer to stay silent and die.

Weapon of choice: A sword (that is actually a Katana.)

Other info:

History :
Since Ame is 5, she has been trained by her father to be an excelent fire bender. She didn't really liked it. Ame would have liked to spend time studying nature and running after butterfly than doing this. But, if she didn't do it, her father would slap her and hit her. Thet's why she was forced to learn fire bending techniques. Then Ame grew older, and with the time, her personality became mean, and she started to like being able to hurt others with fire. Her parents decided to make her fight against the best fire bender. There, she learnt wisdom. And now, she train hersef to be able to do both at the same time, thinking of her brother as a motivation. She wants to save him, because when she left, her parents relied on him to find her, and he failed by choice. He was weak and fragile health, if you can say. He failed to save his sister.

Optionals

theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbiFSfj_BcA

Picture: Ame's character  Am_by_10

Last edited by Ame on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Acespted!!!
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:42 pm

but I didn'T even finished it!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

oh my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ame

Ame

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:44 pm

it's ok x)
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Now she's accepted. Remember not to be to mean though. It's one of my pet-peeves. I WILL DESTROY YOU IF YOU ARE TO MEAN TO ANYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
Ame

Ame

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:05 pm

eeeh!! >_< I won't be that mean D: well, I'll try to respect a bit my charrie, but like I won't be mean like someone running around and yelling some stupid mean things! D:
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl
Admin

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I know. Razz I have rped with you before and know you wouldn't do something like that! I am just warning. OH OH OH! Something really cool would be if she kinda changes from bad-ish to good like Zuko!
Back to top Go down
https://avatarairbenders.rpg-board.net/
Ame

Ame

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 pm

... kind of what I thought XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ame's character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ame's character    Ame's character  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ame's character
Page 1 of 1